Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Why am I doing this again?


Well somehow or another this post got nuked! Dammit anyway - don't really feel like re-writing it but didn't want to leave it blank either.

Bottom line, I spent 10+ solid years founding, building and growing AudiWorld and then after we sold it things kind of fizzled. I retired for good to go back to school and get my MBA. Starting around 1995 when work started on what would become AudiWorld all the way through to 2010 when I graduated I had plenty to do on evenings and weekends. A hobby so to speak.

Granted life is different now with three kids and a busy career (wasn't it always busy?), but I really felt I needed a hobby again and figured what better way to spend some time then to write about things that are important to me?

No constraints, no expectations. Just me.

Oh, and my nickname is JET!

No comments:

Post a Comment